How to Make Good Decisions
1. There are four common reasons why people do not perform the way they should:
- They do not know what they are supposed to do.
- They do not know how to do it.
- They do not know why they should.
- There are obstacles beyond their control
2. These four reasons why people fail to perform at their potential are all the responsibilities of leadership.
- The first three reasons deal with starting a job correctly.
- A training program, job description, proper tools, vision and communication skills will go a long way in meeting the first three issues Read more