1. There are four common reasons why people do not perform the way they should:
- They do not know what they are supposed to do.
- They do not know how to do it.
- They do not know why they should.
- There are obstacles beyond their control
2. These four reasons why people fail to perform at their potential are all the responsibilities of leadership.
- The first three reasons deal with starting a job correctly.
- A training program, job description, proper tools, vision and communication skills will go a long way in meeting the first three issues Read more
A Healthy Board Will Have…
1. Great Leaders who deliberately do the following things:
A. Create the right environment (believe in what you are doing)
- Know basic human needs.
- Know what is expected of you and each member of the board.
- Make sure that you and each member of the board have the opportunity to perform.
- Know how each one is getting along.
- Give assistance where it is needed.
- Recognize each member’s contribution. Read more